Acquisition International recently asked us to provide the perspective of a dataroom provider about the factors that contribute to a succesful M&A transaction and integration.
You can read the full article here, but some of the main areas I mentioned are:
- Executive management and even board involvement in the evaluation of integration effort
- Clear integration plan as a key part of the overall business case to approve the deal
- Dedicated Integration team and specialists with internal credibility and leverage
- An Integration team involved in the deal from the early stages of the transaction
- Clear milestones and metrics to measure integration result
Enjoy the reading!