Perivan, the UK’s leading financial printer, managed services and enterprise technology solutions provider and EthosData, a world-class, award winning, global Virtual Data Room specialist, have today announced a strategic partnership following the recent transfer of the Millnet Financial Printing business (EthosData’s previous UK partner) to Perivan.
Technology is a critical piece of the business and all technological tools need to be operating at peak performance for a business to be able to maximize its operation, services and sales.
Acquisition International recently asked us to provide the perspective of a dataroom provider about the factors that contribute to a succesful M&A transaction and integration.
- Improve the target companys performance
- Consolidate to remove excess capacity from industry
- Accelerate market access for the targets (or buyers) products
- Get skills or technologies faster or at lower cost than they can be built
- Pick winners early and help them develop their businesses
Other factors that are normally used as part of a "deal rationale" are shown to create value relatively rarely (Buy cheap, Enter into a transformational merger, Roll-Up strategy).